As we navigate these unprecedented times, Springmatter is working to support our community, schools, and frontline workers. Our mission of equity and inclusion has never been more important as we strive to meet the basic needs of those who are struggling.
We are providing funding, food, and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and proudly support these organizations who are working hard to help those in need — please join us in supporting them:
- United Way COVID-19 Community Response Fund
- Ann Arbor YMCA
- Swoops Food Pantry (Eastern Michigan University)
- Eastern Michigan University SEMIS Coalition
- Neutral Zone
- Corner Health Center
- Detroit Downtown Boxing Club Youth Program – STEM Program
- Stand with Trans
- Michigan Organization on Adolescent Sexual Health
- A2IDEAS Special Education Advocacy
We are also part of the maker movement, providing the medical community and other frontline workers with much needed supplies:
- Using our 3D printing capability to build face shields and other equipment for frontline workers.
- Donating face masks, gowns, gloves, and other Personal Protective Equipment to our local hospitals.
Find out how you can become part of the Maker Works team.